martes, 10 de marzo de 2015

Nicki Minaj - Truffle Butter. Ft Drake, Lil Wayne ( letter-video)

 
 



TRUFFLE BUTTER
 
Uh, thinkin´out loud
I must have a quarter million on me ringt now
Hard to make a song ´bout somethin´other than the money
Two things I´m ´bout is talkin´blunt and staying blunted
Pretty women, are you here?
Are you here  ringt now, huh?
We should all disappear ringt now
Look, you´re gettin´all your Friends and you´re gettin´in the car
And you´re  comin´to the  house, are we clear ringht now, huh?
You see the fleet of all the new things
Cop cars with the loose change
All White ike I move things
Niggas see me rollin´ and their mood change
Like a motherfucker
new flow, I got a dozen of ém
I don´t trust you, you are undercover
I could probably make some step-sisters fuck each each other
Talkin´filets with the truffle butter
Fresh sheets and towels, man she gotta love it
Yeah, they all get whant they desire from it
Whant, tell them niggas we ain´t hidin´from it
 
 
(Nicki Minaj)
Yo, thinking´out loud
I must have about a milli on me ringht now
And I ain´t talkin´about that Lil Wayne record
I´m still the highest sellin´female rapper, for the record
Man, this a 65 million single sold
I ain´t gotta compete with a single soul
Pretty women, wassup? Is you here right now
 
 
You a stand-up or is you in yur chair, right now?
Do you hear me ? I can´t  let a wet nigga, get near me
I might Kiss  the  baddest bitch, if you dare me
I ain´t never need a man, to take care of me
Yo, I´m in that big boy, bitches can´t rent this
I floss everyday, but I ain´t a dentist
Your whole  style and approach, I invented
And I ain´t takin´that back, cause I meant it
 
(Lil Wayne)
Uh,  thinkin´out loud
I could be broke and keep a million dollar smile
LOL to the bank checkin´my account
Pretty ladies, are you here?
Truffle butter on your pussy
cuddle buddies on the low
You ain´t gotta tell your friend that I eat in the mornng
Cause she gonna say "I know"
Can I hit it in the bathroom?
Put your hands on the tub
Girl, this my  new dance move
I just don´t know what to call it
But bitch  you dancing with the stars
I ain´t nothin like your last dude
what´s his name? not impottant
I bought some cocaine, you can snort it
She became a vacuum, put  it on my dick like carpet
Suck the White off like  chocolate
I´m so heartless, thoughtless, lawless and flawless
Smallest regardless, largest in charge and born in new Orleans
Get killed for Jordans
Skateboard, Im gnarly
Drake, tunech and Barbie
you know.....
 
 


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario