viernes, 6 de marzo de 2015

CODY SIMPSON -- NEW PROBLEMS (LETTER INGLES) VIDEO

 
 
 
 
 
NEW PROBLEMS
 
You used to say
that all is takes is a dollar and a daydream
but now you´d do
you´d do anything to deflate me
when you werw down
and when you cried
who was there
By your side
But now I´m out the door
 
I won´t wastw no time thinking aout you anymore, cause I
got new girls, ew problems
I won´t waste no time talking about you anymore,
cause I got new girls, new problems
 
I used to think
that ll it took was a Little love
I guess that´s not true
Cause now I know it´s not enough
when I was down
and I was down
and were running round
you were living
and when you were down
I was trying
to lift you up, feather in the wind, I´ll never do that again cause
now I´m at out the door
 
 
I win´t waste no time talking about you anymore cause I got new
grils, new problems
I won´t waste no time  talking about you anymore,
cause i got another thing coming x3
 
That´s why  I´m going
 
I got 99 problems but you ain´t one anymore
Cause i got a new gril, whith some newdamm problems
 
It´s a birch when your ex gril´s talking to your next gril
I got a new gril, new problems....
 
 
 
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
 
 
 
 

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario